Request More Information: Contact Us
Small Solution for Premier Quality, High Production, Maximum Versatility and Easy Order Management in Wide Format Printing
The Chromira ProLab is a fully integrated, professional 30" (762mm) digital printer/processor lab system that automatically nests, sorts, back-prints, cuts, and collates package orders of small prints, larger prints, and murals with perfectly colour-matched, flawless results. This significantly reduces turnaround times, labour, energy, and operational requirements. ProLab prints stunning digital images from 3" x 5" to 30" x 35ft. from one roll of 30" media ensuring perfect colours matching, simple operation, reduced inventory keeping, and low waste. The ProLab uses state-of-the-art, award-winning, and patented LED technology to create beautiful, high quality prints. It prints on any RA-4 media and surface, including backlit display films. Chromira ProLab provides labs a competitive advantage in and across market segments, including portrait, wedding, commercial, custom, fine art, event, schools, and consumer. It produces innovative products for customers with very different requirements, preferences, and expectations... and will deliver unmatched quality and production efficiency for any imaging market.
Perfect Colour Matching on Mixed Orders
The Chromira ProLab will print everything from your 2-up wallets to 30" x 40" prints on the same emulsion thus offering a real competitive advantage with perfectly colour-matched mixed-format orders. The ProLab adds the perfect professional touch.
Chromira ProLab Nesting Workflow
The Chromira ProLab will save you time and energy, while giving you a better overall product. This process begins in the printing. While the Chromira ProLab accepts paper rolls from 10" wide, it is in using a 30" roll that it really shines. The ProLab uses a nesting system as it prints. This means that it automatically sorts images to print based on their sizes to get you the most efficient use of paper possible. After printing, the ProLab XY-cuts the images, resorts them so that the whole jobs are back together again, regardless of placement in the printing queue.
Optimized for Throughput
- Each workstation on the network has full control of "front end" printer functions.
- Print files may be printed from any location on the network with no operator required for printing.
- Printing begins immediately and proceeds as the file is received over the network.
- The user interface for submitting jobs and controlling printing parameters is refined for high throughput and particular ease of use. Each workstation submitting jobs to the printer can control all printing parameters as well as monitor the queue of work being printed. (e.g. print size, image rotation, print job priority, borders, text notes on prints, color balance, and number of prints.)
- Multiple Chromira printers are supported on the network.
- Open system: Compatible with all commercial RIP packages.
- Integrated RA4 photographic processor.
- Print finishing: Automated XY finish print cutting, order sorting, back printing.
Features at a Glance
- High print production including mixed format print/order collating and traying. Optimized for throughput.
- Produces images from 2-up wallets to 30" x 35ft. from one roll of 30" media.
- Mixed format print sizes from 4 x 5 to large format automatically XY-cut collated, trayed and ready to bag.
- Banners up to 35ft. (10.668 metres) long.
- All sizes completely colour matched.
- High volume efficient work flow.
- Perfectly matched and managed orders across multiple sizes.
- Small footprint with simple operation.
- Daylight loading with no cassettes.
- Easy integration with all popular work-flows.
- Proven labour, equipment, operational, and energy costs.
- Reduced material inventory keeping.
- Affordable pricing and maintenance costs.
- 3 line back-printing on all formats.
- On-the-fly automated nesting, cutting, sorting, back-printing, and collation of print orders.
- Unprecedented production turnaround and delivery time.
- Sophisticated built-in self-diagnostics system.
Explore New Markets with Chromira ProLab
Now Photo Books, Commercial, Large Format & Special Event Printing is made easy
Proud distributor of Chromira Lab in Australia and New Zealand
Contact our office for more details.