Request More Information: Contact Us
The Noritsu QSS-Green Simplex is a 1440dpi high resolution inkjet printer capable of producing a wide variety of print sizes, maximizing revenue with a lower total cost of ownership.
A compact design for studio business environment!
In addition to standard 4"x6" prints and enlargements, the QSS-Green Simplex opens the door to new opportunities with items such as single-sided calendars, photo cards, locker prints, posters and panoramas up to 10" x 69.2".
The QSS-Green Simplex provides an ultra photo print quality using an advanced type of dye ink, producing crisp images with vivid colors. Furthermore, a newly developed ink system which automatically controls dot sizes ensuring fine color gradations with minimal ink consumption. The ink used in the QSS-Green Simplex has an improved molecular structure to withstand light and ozone, producing prints with excellent qualities.
For added efficiency and convenience in terms of maintenance, the QSS-Green Simplex equips with newly designed removable absorbers and an absorber flap. This key function is to increase the cleanliness of the machine and to provide a higher security when installing the removable absorbers after cleaning.
An aggressive design for progressive environment.
The QSS-Green Simplex is an extremely compact printing system, taking up less than 0.43 m2 of space. For mobile studios, the QSS-Green Simplex can be loaded at the back of a minivan to increase the work flow!
Easy to Install
- Tiny footprint of less than 0.43 m2
- Compact design ideal for retail and studio environments
- Plug-and-use design
- Extreme mobility design without compromising the processing capacity and picture quality
Capacity / Versatility
- Up to 650 prints/hr on 6"x4" prints
- Can connect multiple printers for higher output
- New print possibilities with the amazing 1757mm (69.2”) max. advance length
- Choice of color profiles and choice of printing resolutions (Max. resolution: 1440dpi)
- High resolution prints: 1440dpi
- Sharp portrayal of details with Noritsu’s multiple dot gradation technology
- Vivid colors with excellent contrast and smooth gradations
- Long lasting colors with Noritsu’s proprietary ink
- "AccuSmart" image correction technology and raw image file processing
- Compact design capable of flush installation
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Support printing from high-speed film scanners, picture kiosks and network*
*Noritsu EZ Controller software is required
- Powered by household electricity
- Machine can be set idle and quick start-up when needed
- Chemistry free design - use of QSS-Green dye-ink
- 4-color ink system without sacrificing printing quality